8 Principal Services to Help Enhance your Own
- Bespoke and standard high temperature primary lithium battery packs
- Design and prototyping, including prototype development through to high volume production incorporating stocking agreements
- Full United Nations testing, verification/compliance
- Full logistics for UN Class II Dangerous Goods including packing and shipping direct to point of use, worldwide
- Fully integrated product design service including engineering solutions for battery pack components and fully integrated pack housings and associated metalwork assemblies
- Disposal of used battery packs in line with current legislation including uplift from customer location. All paperwork retained by Moorfield to provide audit trail for customer quality management systems
- Flexible stock management where Moorfield will invest in our customers’ inventory to reduce customer cash flow and lead-time
- Fast response to customer requirements where required. Same day/ Next day shipping is regularly achieved. Please call to discuss
The Full Services Menu
Prototype discussion and design – From concept discussions through to volume shipments worldwide, and from mock-ups to working prototypes, Moorfield International Ltd can provide a fully engineered solution.
Your program requirements can be supported in our ISO approved manufacturing laboratory, in line with our approved QMS Quality management system. At this stage, we together agree on the test criteria and individual serialisation of products to facilitate full traceability through the process and beyond.
One-stop – Moorfield International Ltd has direct access to sister company Linell Precision Engineering to provide an in-house solution for components used in our lithium battery pack manufacturing. Linell’s engineering capability provides customers with lithium battery pack housings/gauge carriers and any associated metalwork. We represent a true one-stop shop for all lithium battery pack requirements.
Stocking Levels for Lithium products – We are aware that forecasting lithium battery pack usage is not an exact science so we have lithium product stocking agreements in place for our customers depending upon their individual requirements.
Moorfield not only hold a minimum stock of each lithium battery pack type for immediate dispatch to the point of use, we also invest in lithium cell stock to allow for further manufacturing flexibility of finished packs.
Let Moorfield International hold your inventory of your lithium battery requirements for you and you secure consistency of supply and quality, as well as peace of mind.
Delivery of Lithium Products - We offer fully compliant dangerous goods packing for all our lithium products and shipping through preferred logistics partners to point of use worldwide. We can provide a range of UN Approved containers in line with UN/IATA shipping regulations. We have staff who are qualified to prepare DGN (Dangerous Goods Notification) paperwork.
Through our logistics partners, we can achieve the best available delivery options for your lithium products. For priority lithium product requests we regularly achieve same day or next day delivery.
Let your problem become our problem – call us now.
Disposal of Lithium Products – We care for the environment and take full responsibility for the disposal of all our lithium products in full accordance with current legislation in each country that it is applicable. We can arrange secure disposal of all lithium battery packs through our SEPA (Environmental Protection Agency) approved partner and provide a lithium battery disposal certificate for auditing purposes.